You have the experience – now it’s time to earn your credential as a PMI-certified project manager. Our PMP® Certification Prep Express course will help you prepare for the Project Management Institute (PMI®) PMP® certification exam. This industry-recognized credential is one of the fastest growing certifications in today’s job market.
What the Course Includes:
- The five project management processes
- The nine project management knowledge areas
- How the process groups and knowledge areas relate to each other
- Professional responsibility
- Formulas and calculations that are “must haves” for the exam
- Terminology as it is used on the exam
- Numerous sample questions and a full sample exam to identify any areas needing further review prior to taking the exam
Project Management Advisory Board
Sean Boucek Booz Allen Hamilton, Pam Bothello Cubic Defense Applications, Veeral Chudasama Carefusion, Jack Grucza Cobham, Carrie Hoff County of San Diego, Shannon Hoolihan SCH Consulting, Will Kim Northrop Grumman, Cindy Long San Diego Gas & Electric, Ron Manning Sony, Edwina McKinney McKinney and Associates, Paul Morris City of San Diego, Jerine Rosato San Diego Unifi ed Port District, Charlie Zigelman General Dynamics/Nassco
The College of Extended Studies is a State-approved provider for the Federal Workforce Investment Act for this program.
SDSU Research Foundation Program