Develop Your Educational Career Portfolio Using Your Benefits
Friday, August 8, 8-10:30 am
One of the benefits of serving in the U.S. armed services is the opportunity to use government money to further your education. SDSU’s College of Extended Studies continues to offer its popular and varied Professional Certificate programs to prepare adult learners for success in "education to career" focused occupations. SDSU is an approved provider for Veterans Education Benefits, Military Spouse MyCAA, and the GI Bill.
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast and beverages
- Network with industry professionals and explore career areas
- Meet and network with the Joan and Art Barron Veterans Center advisors
- Meet and network with the College of Extended Studies military representative advisor
- Complimentary parking or use convenient on-campus trolley or bus stop
Let SDSU help you with your transition. Please RSVP to hold your place. Military personnel from all branches are welcome!
When: Friday, August 8, 8-10:30 am
Where: SDSU, Extended Studies Center, second floor, 5250 Campanile Drive, San Diego
Veteran Fee: Complimentary. Contact CESveterans@mail.sdsu.edu
Non-veteran Fee: $25
RSVP and Register by using the form on the right at or by phone at (619) 594-3047, or by email at CESveterans@mail.sdsu.edu. You must register in order to receive a parking pass and entrance.
SDSU Research Foundation Program