Join Our Preferred Partners!
Now it's even easier to save on select professional development programs. Your company can become a Preferred Partner by choosing SDSU's College of Extended Studies as your learning partner of choice. Once qualified, your company will receive special benefits while you advance your career.
- Special pricing on our noncredit professional development courses - see the Preferred Partner fee listed throughout our web site
- Opportunity to preview selected professional development programs in advance of sending employees
- Complimentary seats in special seminars and presentations
- Corporate recognition on the College of Extended Studies web site and in the CES catalog distributed three times each year to over 50,000 businesses and households
- Invitations to VIP events hosted by the College of Extended Studies
You'll be in good company when you join these partners who are already enjoying the benefits of learning with SDSU's College of Extended Studies:
Aztec Shops Ltd.
City of San Diego
County of San Diego
David Allen Company
Department of Homeland Security
First Allied Securities, Inc.
General Dynamics / Nassco
Hyatt Regency La Jolla
Lakeside Water District
Lloyd Pest Control Co.
Navy Federal Credit Union
Performance Titanium Group
Propulsion Controls Engineering
Robinson Construction Company
Rudolph & Sletten Construction
San Diego Community College District
San Diego Housing Commission
San Diego State University
San Diego Unified School District
Southwestern Region Maintenance Center (SWRMC)
Stone Brewing Co.
TaylorMade Adidas Golf Co.
The Redmond Company
United States Armed Forces
UTC Aerospace Systems
Zebra Technologies Corporation
Don't see your company listed? To find out how your organization can benefit through our Preferred Partner program, contact us at (619) 594-1153 or send an email to email@example.com.