Join Our Preferred Partners!
Now it's even easier to save on select professional development programs. Your company can become a Preferred Partner by choosing SDSU's College of Extended Studies as your learning partner of choice. Once qualified, your company will receive special benefits while you advance your career.
- Special pricing on our noncredit professional development courses - see the Preferred Partner fee listed throughout our web site
- Opportunity to preview selected professional development programs in advance of sending employees
- Complimentary seats in special seminars and presentations
- Corporate recognition on the College of Extended Studies web site and in the CES catalog distributed three times each year to over 50,000 businesses and households
- Invitations to VIP events hosted by the College of Extended Studies
You'll be in good company when you join these partners who are already enjoying the benefits of learning with SDSU's College of Extended Studies:
Barona Valley Ranch
Resort and Casino
Robinson Construction Co
San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG)
San Diego Community College District
San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E)
San Ysidro Health Center
Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (SWRMC)
Unified States Marine Corp
United States Navy
Don't see your company listed? To find out how your organization can benefit through our Preferred Partner program, contact Tamara McLeod, Executive Director, at (619) 594-5640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.