Join Our Preferred Partners!
Now it's even easier to save on select professional development programs. Your company can become a Preferred Partner by choosing SDSU's College of Extended Studies as your learning partner of choice. Once qualified, your company will receive special benefits while you advance your career.
- Special pricing on our noncredit professional development courses - see the Preferred Partner fee listed throughout our web site
- Opportunity to preview selected professional development programs in advance of sending employees
- Complimentary seats in special seminars and presentations
- Corporate recognition on the College of Extended Studies web site and in the CES catalog distributed three times each year to over 50,000 businesses and households
- Invitations to VIP events hosted by the College of Extended Studies
You'll be in good company when you join these partners who are already enjoying the benefits of learning with SDSU's College of Extended Studies:
Arrowhead General Insurance Agency
Chromalloy San Diego
City of San Diego
County of San Diego
Goodrich Aero Structures Group
Jack in the Box
Kratos Defense and Security Solutions
La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
Lloyd Pest Control
LPL Financial Services
Navy Federal Credit Union
Pacific Ship Repair & Fabrication
Robinson Construction Co.
San Diego Community College District
Scripps Health Care
Seattle Lighthouse for the Blind
Turner Construction Co.
United States Armed Forces
Zebra Technologies Corp.
Don't see your company listed? To find out how your organization can benefit through our Preferred Partner program, contact Norma Bridgers at (619) 594-5489 or firstname.lastname@example.org.