Generally taken near the end of a program of certification-orientated study, the 70-443 PRO: Designing a Database Server Infrastructure by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 TestPrep enables the learner to test their knowledge in a simulated certification testing environment. Learners can take TestPrep in two different modes: Study and Certification. Study mode is designed to maximize learning by providing feedback, while Certification mode is designed to mimic a certification exam.
Individuals seeking practice in a simulated testing environment, covering the skills and competencies being measured by the actual certification exam.
The associated SkillSoft certification content should be completed before attempting the TestPrep. This will maximize the effectiveness of the simulated preparation exam.
Expected Duration (hours)
TestPrep 70-443 PRO: Designing a Database Server Infrastructure by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Designing a Database Server Infrastructure
- Designing Security for a Database Server Solution
- Designing a Physical Database
- Designing a Database Solution for High Availability
- Designing a Data Recovery Solution for a Database
- Designing a Strategy for Data Archiving